Unicorn nails 2023 are one of the newest and latest trends in fashionable nail art design. You can also find it under the names Liquid Metal, Melted Gold, Mercury, Dew Drops.
In search of new trends and ideas for nails, cute young ladies are ready to endlessly surf the Internet to find worthy ideas on how to decorate their nails.
All this set of names belongs to the same type of modern nail design, which uses foil, which gives different and such original effects to nails.
On the Internet, trendy unicorn tears or liquid metal has become the hit of the season, being the most popular and desirable for many fashionistas who want to be in trend and stand out with such cool nail art.
You may also like:
In addition to the trend, the trendy unicorn tears nail design turned out to be incredibly versatile, which is proven by practice.
Despite the seeming festivity of the design of nails using the liquid metal technique, it becomes proper in everyday life, demonstrating the magnificent and creative ideas of fashionable nail design.
- Trendy Unicorn Nail Designs 2023
- Unicorn Tears with Holographic Effect
- Silver or Gold Unicorn Tears
- Black Matte Unicorn Nails 2023
- Unicorn Nail Ideas 2023 in Matte
- Unicorn Nails 2023: Liquid Gold On Matte
- Matte Gray Nails and Golden Liquid Metal Design
- Unicorn Nail Designs 2023 with Pink
- Light Pink Liquid Gold with Holographic Effect
- Shiny Pink with A Liquid Metal Design
- Drops of Liquid Metal On Matte Pink
- Nude Unicorn Nails 2023
- Unicorn Nail Ideas 2023 with Multi-Colored Liquid Stones
- Liquid Metal with an Inscription
- Burgundy Moon Nails with Liquid Metal
- Red with Glitter and Liquid Silver Design
- White with Sparkles and Liquid Gold
- Unicorn Nails 2023 with Leopard Print
- Unicorn Nail Ideas 2023: French
- Unicorn Nails 2023 and Rub
- Unicorn Teardrop Design with Ink Streaks
- Unicorn Nails 2023 with Hearts
- How to Design Unicorn Tears – A Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Several Life Hacks for Ideal Unicorn Nails 2023
Trendy Unicorn Nail Designs 2023
Among the chic types of unicorn nail ideas 2023 you can find trendy matte designs, liquid metal with different shades of drops and tears, as well as trendy unicorn tears nail art with additional decors, such as rubbing.
Fashionable unicorn tears and predatory nail art, liquid metal design with inscriptions, gradient and melted gold manicure, as well as fashionable drawings with liquid metal nail designs, look charming.
You can apply droplets or blots of different colors and shapes in the form of a beautiful decor with a unicorn tear design using foil, which is used in various forms, which determines the shade of the drops themselves on the nails.
We have selected the most creative unicorn nail designs 2023 examples for you in the most beautiful and exciting solutions from the best nail art designers. See and get inspired by trendy unicorn tears in our roundup today.
Unicorn Tears with Holographic Effect
Using a special foil with a holographic effect, you can get matching droplets in the design of a unicorn tear, which shimmer beautifully and radiate a pleasant multicolored glow.
Silver or Gold Unicorn Tears
Unicorns can cry too – and the tears of a unicorn are just like that, shimmering with silver or gold. The most popular unicorn tears manicure is a gold or silver drop.
They look harmoniously on any color gel polish, be it light or dark.
Black Matte Unicorn Nails 2023
A contrasting manicure always looks 100%, especially if both colors and textures are contrasting – a matte top and a glossy liquid metal surface.
Unicorn Nail Ideas 2023 in Matte
The trend of the new season in the form of trendy unicorn tears is beautiful in different styles, among which is a matte design. It is such a manicure in this technique that will perfectly fit into everyday outfits.
Nice matte unicorn tears can be done with silvery droplets that look just super-cute and delicate on short matte nails.
Unicorn Nails 2023: Liquid Gold On Matte
Matte base and voluminous drops of sparkling gold, silver, and ruby – there is nothing more effective.
Matte Gray Nails and Golden Liquid Metal Design
There is even a purple-gray base here, rather than just a gray one, because of this, unicorn nail designs 2023 look more feminine. Plus, the ideal shape of the nails plays a role. Only an experienced nail artist can make such beauty.
Unicorn Nail Designs 2023 with Pink
Liquid gold, only on a glossy pink shade – marshmallow, pastel, powdery – call it what you like, but light pink and gold always make a great duet!
Light Pink Liquid Gold with Holographic Effect
Beauty! A matte top and sparkling holography are a chic combination for a modern, trendy manicure.
Shiny Pink with A Liquid Metal Design
Here is one important detail – not only the varnish itself is taken with a slight sheen but also the liquid stones themselves sparkle. This gives an outstanding appearance to the nail design.
Drops of Liquid Metal On Matte Pink
The combination of matte and glossy finishes, as well as the use of different shades of pink, is interesting here.
Nude Unicorn Nails 2023
An amazing nude breaks all records in popularity and demand among lovely ladies of all ages. As the latest nail design trend, it is proposed to apply nude on the nails using the unicorn tear technique. It looks really amazing on nude nails!
Fashionable nude-style liquid metal nails will appeal to lovers of delicacy, sophistication, and glamour. Nude with droplets of liquid metal in gold and silver looks great.
This nail design is also called Melting Gold.
Unicorn Nail Ideas 2023 with Multi-Colored Liquid Stones
Why choose one when you can make several liquid stones at once on your nails? And it does not look like you overdo with the design.
Liquid Metal with an Inscription
Creative masters create new ideas of manicure not just with inscriptions, but by performing the last drops inside the very droplets with a fashionable design of unicorn nails 2023, which looks cute and adorable.
You can also create inscriptions on neighboring nails in a fashionable liquid metal design.
An unusual idea is to hide the inscription under a drop of metal.
Burgundy Moon Nails with Liquid Metal
Previously, the shade rose gold was in trend, now wine shades are in fashion. These shades are especially eye-catching in combination with lunar design and liquid metal effect.
Red with Glitter and Liquid Silver Design
We know that among you there are many haters of gold and lovers of silver as a metal. Unicorn nail designs 2023 suggest a variety of options in both. So, if you are a lover of silver, this cute design is probably for you!
White with Sparkles and Liquid Gold
Perfect shape, glossy surface, accent nail with liquid fused gold, and another nail with gold glitter – everything is beautiful here!
Unicorn Nails 2023 with Leopard Print
Two nail trends in one manicure are fantastic!
The predatory leopard-style looks extraordinary and creative, and the fashionable liquid metal technique will allow you to refresh the familiar print, with which you will get glamorous and fashionable nails for a special occasion. The nude shade of the base coat in a fashionable leopard print and the liquid metal effect is all about delicacy.
Unicorn Nail Ideas 2023: French
Your all-time classy French will look a lot more interesting with trendy accents like liquid stones.
Unicorn Nails 2023 and Rub
A brilliant effect in an equally brilliant manicure with the liquid metal technique will be brought by rubbing, which masters skillfully use to decorate individual nails.
Thus, you can create a unicorn tear design on a couple of nails, and use rubbing on the rest.
A little rub effect on unicorn nails won’t hurt. Shine, so shine!
Unicorn Teardrop Design with Ink Streaks
The so-called ink nails plus liquid stones are equal to beautiful, unusual nail art.
A spectacular and extraordinary design of nails is proposed in a new style of liquid metal with ink stains, which are performed around the droplet itself and, together with the unicorn tear design. It allows you to get a very cool nail style for the new season.
Unicorn Nails 2023 with Hearts
Liquid stones from metal can be made either in chaotic shapes or in some specific. Heart shapes, especially in red, look romantic and original with this design.
How to Design Unicorn Tears – A Step-by-Step Tutorial
In order to make a tear on the gel polish, you will need a transfer foil for casting. Step by step it looks like this:
- The first step is preliminary preparation of nails for coating with gel polish (remove the cuticle, remove the natural gloss with a buff, apply a degreaser), and then the base is applied to the nails, followed by polymerization in a lamp.
- Further, the nails are covered with colored gel polish in two or three layers, depending on its density.
- The third step is to apply a matte top. After drying in a lamp, the stickiness is removed from it.
- Next, a drop of arbitrary size and shape is drawn with a thick base or rubber top using a brush.
- Without drying, using tweezers, a piece of foil is placed on it, slightly larger than the drop size. The foil can also be cut directly into a drop shape. Press the foil a little against the top (or base) with your finger or a stick. And in this form, everything is sent to dry in a lamp.
- After drying, the foil is torn off and a glossy top is applied to it for volume and shine. It is desirable that the top be non-sticky. For more volume, you can apply it in more than two coats.
Several Life Hacks for Ideal Unicorn Nails 2023
- To prevent the bulky drop from clinging to clothing, to be securely fixed, and to have a smoother shape, a matte top is applied along its contour with a thin brush.
- If the foil is badly translated, then there are several options for solving the problem: Coat the empty area with a sticky top, and transfer the foil to it. In this case, under the voluminous top, the edges can create additional texture. To print the foil not on the base or top, but on special glue. Try to make a drop of the same thickness and small size, avoiding nail bend areas.
- If you used a liquid top for a drop, it may drip slightly when applying the foil and lose the shape given by the brush. This can be corrected after drying by painting over the excess area with a matte top.
- The drop can lose the shape you intended if you press hard on the foil or if the top is applied in a thick layer.